This happened when my team ask me to slice an Adobe Illustrator .ai file from our client. At the first time i open the file AI notify me that some fonts are not installed in my mac. It’s also offered me if i want to solve it by activating the missing font from Adobe font. It’s cool feature right..
But.. here is the story begin.
After i finished the task, then i continue to working on web dev. Oh there is a strange font changes in my chrome. The “Open Sans” font-family styled much bolder than usual.
Thankfully after doing a little googling, i found the solution. That we can activate/deactivate font sync in adobe font page. Just goto this link
Just disable some font the you think is the cause.